Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Rest for the Wicked?

Yes, the 30 day challenge is over....

But yesterday at Regional Training the BIG GUNS suggested we take on a 90 DAY CHALLENGE to prepare us for all the new and wonderful things Curves will be bringing in the Fall....


I am so tired....can I do it?


They even mentioned we have time for TWO 90 Day Challenges if we need it before Convention in November....


Did I mention that I was TIRED?

.......if you are interested I have challenged all Circuit Coaches on facebook to take the challenge....you can follow my new blog HERE :-)



Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You CAN DO IT Gina!!! You're not tired, you're just gearing up...hit the clutch and throw it into high gear! LET 'ER RIP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling MUCH better today....I am gettin' there Treehouse!

    ReplyDelete