Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DAY 17 of 30...ENERGY RETURNS!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!





I am very happy to report my energy has RETURNED!!
I increased my calories just a smidge yesterday and I really think that was key....
Not with Fruity O's
Not with Honey Something or Others
Not chocolate...
(I left my bank card at home when I ran to Rite Aid)

I just had a couple extra ounces of chicken breast on my 
QUICK NACHOS
from the Curves Weight Management Book
and a sprinkling of whole fat cheese.
NOT MUCH, just enough...

I feel like a brand new gal this a.m.



So I hit Curves at 6am and worked out with the Early Birds....there were 7 of us...it'd good to get the workout done early, but I tend to get a better calorie burn later...after I warm up...but it's all good ;-)

Once we get the kids to school Rick and I will get a quick walk in around the water tower and then I will head to work....

 Rick on a Fun Dip High





HAVE A GREAT DAY!



1 comment:

  1. my workouts this week didn't work :( I'm outta the challenge, but I'm not letting that stop me. I'll get one in tomorrow for SURE but it's only 2 circuits this week :/ next week isn't going to be fun because my PI intensity just went up yesterday... lol... oh boy..

    ReplyDelete