Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DAY 24 of 30....No Whey? Whey!

OMIGOODNESS
I am SOOOOOO tired
today!

It was so hard crawling out of bed....


I was even a chore to drink a cup of coffee...that is rare for me...



So if I barely had the energy for my beloved java,
you can imagine my dilemma with
breakfast....

There was just no way I was going to separate eggs and cook oatmeal.
Not today.

We are nearing the end of the 30 Day Challenge, so I had to keep it *real*....

I really depend on my Curves Protein Shakes.
If you are on the Curves Weight Management or any other effective fat loss program you know you have to eat every three hours....

Can YOU eat a chicken breast, salad and piece of fruit 6 times a day?
to be honest...I could...I love to eat

BUT IT ISN'T PRACTICAL.

...and with the way I feel today it is gonna be impossible....

PROTEIN SHAKE TO THE RESCUE!


The Curves Shake is awesome...especially when I get creative with extracts....

I was in a challenge with my girls during the holidays and felt rather smug that I was able to create an eggnog with the vanilla shake....
I had eggnog almost every morning during the holidays.
It was great :-)

Now Curves has a NEW Shake


It is Curves' Vanilla 100% Whey!
No Way!
WAY!

So what's the big deal you ask...and what is the difference between the original Vanilla shake and this one...

IT'S THE WHEY, baby!

The original shake has some soy in it...and some people have issues with soy. Curves responded with this gem!

What's the big deal?
I'll tell ya!



1.  Whey has  long been considered the *gold standard* of protein for athletes!

2.  Whey is a naturally complete protein!

3.  Whey is metabolized directly into the muscle, helping to BUILD and REPAIR!

4.  Whey is heavy with Leucine! Helps build MUSCLE (that burns CALORIES!)

5.  Whey is a  Fast protein!  Easily absorbed and USED rather than STORED as body fat!

6.  Whey helps maintain a healthy IMMUNE system!

7.  Whey protein is very LOW FAT and LOW CARB!

8.  Whey protein burns HOT like kindling keeping your metabolism UP!

9.  Whey protein helps you burn BODY FAT

10.  Whey helps stabilize blood glucose levels by slowing the absorption of glucose into the blood stream!

11.  Whey protein contains BIO ACTIVE COMPONENTS that help stimulate the RELEASE of TWO APPETITE SUPPRESSING HORMONES: CHOLECYSTOKININ (CCK) and GLP!

12.  Whey helps improve cardiovascular health!

13.  Whey protein is an excellent protein choice for cancer patients as it is easily digested and absorbed!

14.  Whey protein is an excellent source of protein for diabetics (refer to #4 and #7)

15.  Whey protein helps with HEALING! It contains components with protective antimicrobial properties such as lactoferrin!



NO WAY!
WHEY!

As busy as I am I really depend on my protein shake... You have seen me with my shaker...coffee in one hand, shake in the other...

Now I am very excited I have one that is 100% whey...and the taste is better too!

If you are interested in the whey, we have some available in club....it is awesome...and it is an invaluable tool if you are looking to build muscle and burn fat..
...and who isn't?

LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment