Sunday, March 13, 2011

PINKY PROMISES PAY OFF!

The girls and I had our weekly weigh and measure today...


My Support Group
Kym and Dani
( I need to get one of ALL of us!)
(I just spent a crazy amount of time looking for more pics of these two...I know they are on my computer somewhere....ugh!)

Anyway, we had our WEEKLY weigh and measure today, half way through the 30 Day Challenge...
WE ARE DOING GREAT!

Kym and Dani have not had a week they they haven't dropped body fat!!
My first week was rough....my bf spiked a bit and I really had no idea WHY, and it frustrated me...





So rather than get overly emotional about it and run for the tortilla chips and wine, I emailed a few very important people and made THEM a promise about setting and keeping my goals...
I have a rule:  I don't make promises. 
If I ever say *I PROMISE*, it is ON..... because neither Hell nor High Water will stop me from keeping it.

Promises are SERIOUS business to me....
So this past week I kept my food journal religiously

I hit the circuit HARD using
Curves Smart
Muscle Size and Strength
I was faithful to my +30 Activities:

AND
 AND






GUESS WHAT??
It TOTALLY PAID OFF!
Was it hard?



At times it was, but I SURVIVED and my RESULTS ARE AWESOME!!!

I circled Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge...
My trending bar is going UP!
 I knew my results were going to be good, because I could feel it, and I PLANNED THE WORK
and WORKED THE PLAN!! 

So we have TWO WEEKS LEFT and I am even more excited now that I have seen results...
But I am also reminded it takes
planning .....





...and for me, PROMISES.



LET'S GO!







2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO prrroudddd of you! I knew you could do it!!! OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!!

    I am SUPER EXCITED about the next 2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete