Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 28 of 30....I NEED A FIX!

You 
MIGHT
be Addicted to 
CURVES CIRCUIT WITH ZUMBA
if....





1.  Your workout pants are starting to slide off during salsa


2. Your workout pants are starting to slide off when you are STANDING STILL!


3.  Your underwear  are following your workout pants....


4.  You really don't think a punch card is necessary, but have absolutely no problem digging up $3-$5 in coins from you sofa cushions, car ash tray or junk drawer for today's class!



5.  Your beloved '80 music that dominated your stereos and Mp3 players has been replaced with Cypress HIll, Kumbia Kings, and Chaiyya Chaiyya







6.  Your hallways are now Kumbia and Grapevine Zones 


7.  Your daily hair-do...



Wardrobe....



AND makeup



are dependent on if you have Circuit with Zumba that day

8.  You are bilingual...but only when you dance

9.  You change tasks every 60 seconds while whispering to yourself "Zumba, Zumba!"



10.  Colorful Cargo Pants are the new "black"





5 comments:

  1. you might be addicted to zumba if "your underware are following your pants that are falling off" I nearly wet my pants reading this...that is **SO** funny! I love it. What a great problem to be having. You look great GINA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU TREE HOUSE!!!

    Everytime I do a w&m with you I see *MY* goal!
    (((((HUGS))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh! Thank you that was VERY kind ;) (((hugs))) back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, thanks for the laugh!! Can I borrow & post on my w.l. blog? lmk how to credit you if yes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn Anne, you certainly can if you add a link to my blogs:

    www.curves30daychallenge.blogspot.com
    www.circuitcoachcountdown.blogspot.com

    Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete