Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's Time to WORKOUT!


I know.  You think you have a handle on this.
The 30 Day Challenge
only *requires* you to workout 3xs a week.
That keeps you in the contest for prizes.

Let's be honest.  Are you really  committing to this challenge for the opportunity to win bobble...a trinket...something shiney?

I don't think so.  I think you committed for the same reason I did.  To look and feel your best before the Summer months get here.

That is NOT a bad thing.

So let's look at the WORKOUT.
We went to convention back in October.....SO MUCH FUN!

But with all that fun came a whole LOT of education.

Curves spends MILLIONS of dollars researching the circuit at Baylor University.  We learned that to see OPTIMUM results (especially if you have a few pounds and inches you want to lose) we need to commit to 30 minutes 4 times a week  in the circuit, and as always your 30 min. extra activity on most days (like walking, playing basketball with the kids, dancing, etc.)

This is still SO DO-ABLE!
Think about it.  How many of your favorite tv shows are 30 min. or longer?

I'll give you a minute...
......'cuz unless your kid is an actor or actress on a popular show, you have no excuse for all that butt time :-)  Spend it marching in place (I do this!), or move that dusty exercise bike inside and pedal while you watch.  Who cares if it doesn't your decor?




Have I offended you yet?

This picture makes me laugh...and too bad I couldn't make it bigger... this is being
TRANSPARENT.

This is a shot of my living room.  The bike is there...has been for about a month because the garage is too cold.  My fireplace dons 2 of my Three Wise Men...a gift from Twin several years ago...I just like them so they stay there year 'round.  Balthazar lost an arm and his head when I lost control of my hoop one night...so he is no longer with us......and I see Isabella's Holly Wreath that she made A YEAR AGO....

....the box is headed to AmVet trailer...soon.  Has been in the front room for a few weeks.  Full of videos I need to get rid of because I no longer have a VCR.

There is Nathaniel in his rocking chair...and you can see the hearth by him is beginning to collect the first dishes of the weekend.

Holly Homemaker I AM NOT.




...but I am just ONE of your FIVE FABULOUS
Circuit Coaches....and we are here with you every step of the way!

So your PLAN should have you marking your calendar and schedule for 
FOUR CURVES WORKOUTS per week
and
30 min. extra activity on most days

THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE!
THIS IS SUGGESTED TO SEE AWESOME RESULTS!
LETS GO!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment