Sunday, February 27, 2011

What my meal plan typically looks like.....

Real quick I want to show you what my day of food typically looks like.

There are THREE ways to work the Nutrition Program outlined in your Curves Fitness and Weight Management Book:

1.  Exchanges
2.  Pick and Choose
3.  On the Go


I usually go EXCHANGES, because I do NOT like to read menus and cook by recipes.  My family has their healthy favorites and I always have that food on hand.  Eliminates the need to hit that drive-thru!


Today looks like this...mostly because I need to go shopping.  It might look boring to you, but it works for me.  I don't like thinking about food too much.  Keep it simple, healthy and consistent.  Eating this way actually eliminates a lot of my cravings....


Phase I Higher Carboyhdrate Version:


B: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 banana, coffee
S:  orange
L:  green salad with 3/4 c garbanzo beans, red onions, 4 olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, capers drizzled with balsamic vinegar,water
S:  Curves Chocolate Protein Shake
D:  3/4 c mashed pinto beans, onions, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, lettuce, hot sauce, 4 corn tortillas, water


Super easy, Super fast.
My family eats this too, only I make cheese and sour cream available to them for their tostadas...maybe some spanish rice.  They will get a sandwich with their salad at lunch....


This is Phase I...so the calories are on the restricted side....it is ust ONE WEEK...you can do this...and trust me you will be happy you did!  Next week you get much more food to work with!


 YOU CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Phase 1 was the hardest but ultimately the most effective week!!

    ReplyDelete