Sunday, March 6, 2011

DAY 7 of 30....WEEK 1 THE RESULTS

TODAY WAS
WEIGH IN
for me and the girls....

Here are my results:
This is very hard to see when it is scanned, rotated and enlarged...but here it is...

I see I did not sign in with my keytag everytime I worked out....It says I worked out twice last week.  I did not.  I worked out 4 times in club last week plus my +30 4 times..so my workouts have been very good I should have printed out my CurvesSmart report so that you can see how my calorie burn has gone up since I *got serious* withthe 30 Day Challenge.

I'll do that next week.

Ok, so the results read like this if you cannot see it:

TOTAL INCHES LOST:  3.00
TOTAL POUNDS LOST:  2.50
BODY FAT POUNDS LOST:  0.02

Am I pleased with these results?
Of course I am.
Not really.
Yeah, ok. I am.

FICKLE!!!

Confession Time:
In an attempt to be TRANSPARENT
I must CONFESS that my diet was not 100%
I nibbled on some
FROOT LOOPS

Now I could blame my husband for brining home VINTAGE cereal bowls...so cute!  




...but that would be unfair...
and they weren't *FROOT LOOPS*
They were Malt o' Meal Fruity Loops
I digress..,
So I did nibble on pure crap
TWICE
....I didn't drink enough WATER
and I sure as heck didn't get enough SLEEP.

You may be confused.
"Um. Gina. You lost 2.5 POUNDS."
Yeah, I see that....but look at the BODYFAT.
We can't just go on scale weight.  If you look at the chart on the bottom my bf actually went UP.43...and I atttribute that to the sugar and the water.
BUT NOTICE I DIDN'T THROW IN THE TOWEL AFTER THE FIRST BOEL OF FROOT LOOPS!  I got right back on program and hit the circuit hard....
SUCCESS!
....because if I can do this EVERY WEEK, that will be 10 lbs by the end of the challenge...not to mention the inches and bf!

PROGRESS not PERFECTION!

How did you do this week?
Were your workouts scheduled and executed?
You do not have to weigh and measure weekly, but it does help me and my girls. 

LET'S GO!



1 comment: