Friday, March 4, 2011

What happened to Day 4 of 30?

Day 4 of 30 was a really great day....




I got my workout in and the nutrition part was super easy...no cravings and no seductive whispers coming from the pantry....

What made Day 4 so easy?

I was go, go , going.....

I FEEL like I am on the run everyday, but truth be told I am not.  Day 4 I was up and running early doing things around the house before heading to work, then after work I was running downtown doing some marketing for the club.  Once I got home Rick and the kids weren't quite ready for dinner so I grabbed a banana and a bite of peanut butter and we headed to the library.



We love the library. Our trips tend to eat up chunks of time and that's ok....

Now maybe most of you don't have this problem...but I sure so.  If I don't have something to *do* or a place to *go* I get myself into trouble as far as the diet and exercise goes...

I am always BUSY...but BUSY doing what?

So part of my 30 Day Challenge will involve a serious list of TO DO's....and it's gotta be PRODUCTIVE, ya know?  It has to have a PURPOSE......it has to be GOAL oriented.....

So that is what I am working on....and I have several tools available to me....I will let you know how they are working...


DAY 4 was a HUGE SUCCESS.


.....on to Day 5.....

No comments:

Post a Comment