Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 6 of 30....Getting Ready for a Weigh In....

We are completing the first week of
The 30 Day Challenge!




How are you doing?

I am doing pretty good, considering my Perfect Plan was disrupted by LIFE... It happens...and we gotta be ready to roll with it...

My workouts didn't happen the way I *planned* them...but they happened....


I like to keep my food boring...and easy.  Once my food gets exciting I want more....LOL....so needless to say I have been eating a lot of hard boiled eggs and Curves Protein Shake...and my veggies...and fruit....all in accordance to the Curves Weight Management Program, of course....



I feel great!
It has been a SUCCESSFUL WEEK!
Was it PERFECT?
NO!
Did I struggle?
At times I did.......

But I have a lot of wonderful friends at Curves and a great support system there and at home...so every time I felt like I might slip I borrowed some encouragement and motivation from one of you.
THANK YOU!



Now for the 30 Day Challenge we are NOT required to weigh-in every week. My suggestion is, however, if you have a WEIGHT LOSS goal you may want to weigh in ONCE A WEEK ON THE SAME SCALE.



If you have a compulsion to weigh in 3 times a day my suggestion to you is to throw away the scale and weigh in at the club.  

(My Girls and I have been doing this since the beginning of November when we had our Holiday Challenge.  It was AWESOME because NOT ONE OF US had a New Years' Resolution "TO LOSE WEIGHT"....that was an awesome feeling)



I weigh in every Sunday. It helps me re-focus for the week ahead and celebrate my week ending....and if I know I am weighing in with others, it really helps me stay on track...

The Curves program works, but it is even MORE successful when we do it with a friend!
WE ARE ALL FRIENDS!
WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER!

LET'S GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment